Join leading experts to enhance your knowledge of drug mitigation, use (legal and illegal), and its potential impact on driving. Learn about upcoming trends, challenges, and countermeasure to this ever-evolving issue. As roadway safety advocates, we welcome you to attend the summit and join us in the process of building a common knowledge foundation from which we can all proceed.
- Educate law enforcement officers, and traffic safety community, on the current drugged driving trends, legal protocol, and roadway issues both in Minnesota and nationwide, so they have a better understanding of the problems we currently face and what could be on the horizon.
- Equip officers with knowledge so they can confidently take a case from traffic stop all the way through the court process and have it stick.
- Understand the difference between the ARIDE and DRE Programs and know where to find more information or enroll in a training
- Know when to call DRES for assistance
- Learn what drugs and trends are hot in the market right now (locally and nationally) and understand how they are affecting our communities
- Learn about prevention techniques and community organizations they can partner with
- Understand the court/legal process better than they did
- Know they are making a difference even if it does not always feel like it
Who Should Attend:
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Roadway Safety Professionals
- Elected officials
- Judges, Attorneys & Prosecutors
- Attendance and Credit options:
- Up to 250 will be able to attend in-person. Registration is first come, first served.
- All other attendees can join virtually and tune into the session in a webinar-style format. Virtual attendees will follow a link to watch a live stream of the speaker as they are presenting.
- POST credits are valid regardless of if attendee was in person or virtual.
*If you register for the virtual option of the Drug Summit - you will receive a follow up email with the login information.
*Registration, networking and breakfast start at 7:30 a.m.